CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night's App [Re-App?]

+2
hahae7106
Night
6 posters

Go down

Night's App [Re-App?] Empty Night's App [Re-App?]

Post  Night Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:59 am

Well since I figured out the server was Hahae's, I've been demoted, a.k.a thrown off the GM force. For that, I will re-apply for GM, since everyone has a fair chance now.

P.S THANKS CODY FOR THE APPLICATION FORMAT.. I can't seem to remember the old format. Also, I wish I still had my old app, I would have shown Hahae but since its gone, time to retype..

In-game Name : Night/Skyy/Aqua/Crimson

Name : Zihao Diep. Like I stated earlier in my old app ( Well of course you won't remember. ) I don't like being called by my real life name. So please, call me Zho, or whatever my IGN is. Thanks.

Email / MSN : ZihaoDiep@hotmail.com

Vacancy : Administr- No of course not. [Game Master/GM] Besides, I won't make it as Admin, so I'll try for a lower staff position.

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : I believe I'd be a great addition to the team, because of all the experience I have had over the year ( 1 Year worth of experience. ) I've hosted many events, from Jump Quest to Hide N Seek, from Scavenge Hunt to Monster events, and etc. Although I may host events often, that doesn't mean I don't do my job. My main job and most favorite job to do is Watch the Community. I've been experience in doing this for a while now. I don't care what the excuse is for hacking, They break the rules, they have to be punished. Its as simple as that. "I LET MY FRIEND USE MY ACCOUNT, AND HE HACKED ON IT. PLEASE UNBAN ME!" So what, your fault, your problem, and next time, Tell them to hack on their own PC. AND NEVER SHARE ACCOUNT INFO. They might even backstab you for the account. You've been warned. They can swear at me all they want, It won't make a difference. Its my job to watch the community. When it comes to hackers, It really does depend on what the situation is. For example:

Damage Hackers - Ban, No reason WHY your using it.
Fly hacking - Jail for a certain # of minutes, most likely 15-30 minutes if you use this.
Speed hacking - If I tell you to turn it off, turn it OFF. Run from me, I'll ban you. Done deal.
Item Vac - TURN IT OFF, AND DON'T EVER USE IT AGAIN.
Monster Vac - Ban, no doubt about it.
No breath delay - Jail for 10 minutes. Breath Delay is when your character takes a swing at a monster, and he starts to take deep breaths while standing still. Although its not noticed often, You can test this by attacking the air or whatever, Then try switching channels. That is what I mean by No breath delay.

The most warnings I will ever give to a player will be 3. After three warnings, good bye for you. Sorry I couldn't change your mind on hacking on a private server. Oh well, there's plenty of servers to play.

"HELP ME, I'M LOST." If people need help on what to do, I will gladly assist them in anyway I can. Of course, I won't be giving them items, but I will be answering questions on where to go, what certain npcs are used for, etc. I will NOT give items away, give mesos away, Warp people, and use favoritism on the players. That would be considered as "Unfair" for the rest of the players.

How much time can you commit to the server? : 2-4 Hours a day. Once I'm off summer school, whatever the time you need me on I guess. Besides like 12 hour shifts.

How would you deal with Hackers? : Oh poop. I posted it all already. Please refer to "Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s)?"

How can you make the server better? : I will make the community better by inviting as many people as I can to play CriticalMS. I'll keep everyone as entertained as possible, Maybe an event once in a while ( When or IF I'm ever given permission to do so. ) I'll vote as much as I possibly can for the server, and Dedicate my time to play. Lastly, I will keep the community at peace, and stop these "KS Wars" and possibly jail Smega spammers.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? : I've been head GM 3 times, and been a regular GM 3 times ( Well, 3 times since I've been GM here for a short amount of time. ) I have also been a Forum Moderator before, and have only been a Forum Mod once.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : I started playing Maplestory at the midway of Beta, and started playing 4 years AFTER the closed beta. I have a lot of experience in playing maplestory, but never reached high levels due to constant boredom of training ( Who the hell wants to play 1x. Paying for NX? I'll pass. ) I started playing Private servers as soon as the first one came out, which everyone knows it as OdinMS. Since then, I've been playing maplestory like a madman again because of the higher rates.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? : My job is to watch the community, not supply the players needs. If they need something, They can hunt for it, or simply buy it from another player in the game. Even if they do ask for items, I will simply ignore what they have said and most likely reply with "Sorry, I don't have that." The only time I'll give items away, is an EVENT where they have WON it fairly. Other then that, No one gets items from me.

Tell us about you : My name is Zihao Diep and I live in Ontario. If you want to know my city, I'm sorry. I don't let my city info fly out Smile

I'm 14 years old BUT I'm mature for my age. I'll goof off and all, but I'll be serious when needed.

I like playing video games, their fun, but sometimes I'll be sleeping or doing something else ( Eatting, Watching TV. )

Most of the time, I spend my time in front of a computer because I have no life ( HOORAY. )

Well, That's all people, Hope you enjoyed reading my application, and consider hiring me for the position.

Night

Back to top Go down

Night's App [Re-App?] Empty hi night remember me?

Post  hahae7106 Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:20 am

hihi i told u im the original owner hehe..

hahae7106
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Night's App [Re-App?] Empty Lol yush

Post  Night Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:33 am

yup yup Smile i just wanted to make 100000000000000000% sureeee you know?

Night

Back to top Go down

Night's App [Re-App?] Empty nice try

Post  jacob helper without you Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Hahae sweeping it under the rug isnt going to make it disapeer,i have threads weaved into your most trusted players,i can hold you up,or i can take you down,your choice
night this isnt about you,best gm app ive ever seen thouugh:D
jacob helper without you
jacob helper without you

Back to top Go down

Night's App [Re-App?] Empty Re: Night's App [Re-App?]

Post  Cody Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am

Jacob, please don't antagonize people, that's not very nice x.x
Cody
Cody
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Post  tazerpig Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:28 pm

jacob is right sweeping under the rug wont work.... you will need to vacum
tazerpig
tazerpig

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 pm

Or a Swiffer :O
Cody
Cody
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Post  tazerpig Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:14 am

night is no longer active
tazerpig
tazerpig

Back to top Go down

Night's App [Re-App?] Empty That isn't true.

Post  Night Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:22 am

tazerpig wrote:night is no longer active

Actually, I am active to some degree. I've had my homepage changed to criticalms forums, and I've been checking stuff since.

The reason I'm not logging in or anything is, My application is pointless if it doesn't go in because, I've said this many times, I refuse to play such high rates as a regular player, for there isn't any point to doing so.

^To sum it up into 2 words &^ = No Challenge.

So I might become a forum mod instead, and go from there, since I have no real interest in maple too much nowadays.

~Night

Night

Back to top Go down

Post  tazerpig Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:46 am

o sry
tazerpig
tazerpig

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuchu Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:28 am

Those color's are so pretty .
Kyuchu
Kyuchu
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Night's App [Re-App?] Empty Would this be bumping?

Post  Night Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:14 am

Although I know bumping is lame, The only reason I'm posting is because I haven't gotten a result for my application >_> Is it Pending, Accepted or Denied? after this post, ill try not to bump ( Unless i got a question of some sort. )

anyways, CODY CHOOSE :O

Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:45 am

It Dunt matter these guys are retarded and can find shit so you shouldnt bother...

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:47 am

Excuse me?

Why the fuck are you even here if you're just going to trash talk the staff, I've been absent for a few days with personal things that need to be dealt with and I come back to this bullshit? you have a lot of balls coming here and starting shit bud, obviously your intellengence is no bigger then your shoe size if all you do is go from forum to forum and insult others. You're done here.

kthxbye
Cody
Cody
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Night's App [Re-App?] Empty UHM.

Post  Night Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:28 am

First off.

THIS ISNT A POST ROOM, THIS IS MY APP, SO TALK SOMEWHERE ELSE

Jesus christ man, lock my app, this isn't a fricken chatbox people.
And Cody, you forgot to tell me results again Surprised

Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum