CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slaya's Gm App

Go down

Slaya's Gm App Empty Slaya's Gm App

Post  andrew Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Made it my self

Name: Andrew orina.

Ign: Slaya.

Standard Time: Pacific time zone.

Are you fluent with English? : Yes.

Whatdo you like about this server? : I really like people in this server,they were really nice to me on the day that I joined. I also love the events here, they're very creative XD. I also like the idea of havingguild and such so I think this server is the best server of all the servers that I've tried.

How many hours do you play hours do u playCriticalMS Per day? : Around 2 - 6 hours.

How many hours do you play CriticalMs per day when you're a GM? : OMG if i was gm Mabye all Day smile

How long have you played Critical? : I've played CriticalMs for about 1-4weeks.

Have you ever been a GM? : Yes, I have been a GM.

Ifyou did, list the servers that you have been a GM on: I've been a GM onProMs(Chris's Server) Moved up to v62 And full Gm spots so i couldnt goback.

Tellus somethings about yourself: I am Filipino so I am capable of speakingEnglish besides Filipino big grin. I think I'm pretty nice and sometimes Ican get pretty mean too, only when I get really annoyed. I enjoytalking to people.. even the ones I haven't met big grin. I like to helpothers on their problems, I'm also mostly cheerful and a happy personbig grin and I get along well with others. it's just something I love to playMS :].. and that's pretty much it big grin.

What are you capable to do when you become a GM? : I think I'm capable of banning hackers, hosting events, helping other players, keep things in orderincase I need to, and sharing my ideas to just about anything that's related to the server.

Do you have any experience of being a GM? : Yes, I do.

Listsome things that you are experienced with: Hosting events. Communicate of players and help them out as much as possible, and I take things seriously when it has to do with my responsibilities as a GM.

Whydo you think I will pick you as a GM? : I think you'll pick me as a GM because I have a lot of confidence in myself, I do not like lettinganyone down and I love helping people. I hope you'll pick me, and if Idon't get pick I'll be fine with that too big grin, but I like to know myflaws so I can improve in it.

Why do you want to be a GM on CriticalMs? : I want to be a GM on CriticalMs because I likehelping others, I also want to experience things from being a GM thatI've missed, and to be responsible.

Is there anything else you would like to say? : I like to Would Like to thank the CriticalMsTeam
For Working Hard and Putting up this great server. i would be Really hapy to be a Gm in this server .

andrew

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum