CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my gm app aka aldenanaters gm app

2 posters

Go down

is my app good

my gm app aka aldenanaters gm app I_vote_lcap50%my gm app aka aldenanaters gm app I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
my gm app aka aldenanaters gm app I_vote_lcap50%my gm app aka aldenanaters gm app I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

my gm app aka aldenanaters gm app Empty my gm app aka aldenanaters gm app

Post  aldenanater Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:10 pm

In-game Name : niight walker

Name :alden i know its stuped T.T

Email / MSN :aldenanater@hotmail.com XD

Vacancy : admin or super gm or if i cant get tose gm

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) :i belive i shoud fill its spot becouse i am good with people i was a gm on a lot of servers and this server rules i know this sounds chesey but i will not be happy till this sreveris is hacker free and is fun for all the players

How much time can you commit to the server? : in the sumer 5-10 houers school about 3-5 houers

How would you deal with Hackers? :i would make sher that thay are hackeing and if they are ban them and if thay are not hacking then i will jall the person who repouted them

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? : in tropixstory co oner indraco ms admin in summerstory super gm in laserstory admin

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : iv played a lot of servers to meny to rember but this one is the best by far

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? : thatr depens if my "friend" won a event or if my "friend" was a gm then id give thim items or scrolls

Tell us about yourself Sad Sad Sad well i have ld SO I CANT SPELL WELL i love anmils i have a do a cat 3 ginney pigs 5 fish and a ferit im studding to become a vet i love storts i paly anny sport but im captin fo the football teamand im an the baceball team or was befor summer and that is my app

aldenanater out cool

aldenanater

Back to top Go down

my gm app aka aldenanaters gm app Empty Re: my gm app aka aldenanaters gm app

Post  GoldenTokenz Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:28 pm

I edited my post twice,trying to think of what to say.
1-Your name is rare,so it rocks.
2-Dont be hard on yourself bro,you got a tiny disorder so what?Your still cool in my eyes.
3-Dont worry bout spelling and stuff,half of us type to fast to understand each other anyways.
4-I have so much sympothy for your disorder man,i really dont know what to say... Sad Sad Sad

I dont even know you but,you sound like a really cool kid.

So ya know,i REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you get GM along with myself.Pretty insperational how you can be so calm.So im always gonna be here for ya Very Happy

GoldenTokenz

Back to top Go down

Post  aldenanater Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:30 pm

GoldenTokenz wrote:I edited my post twice,trying to think of what to say.
1-Your name is rare,so it rocks.
2-Dont be hard on yourself bro,you got a tiny disorder so what?Your still cool in my eyes.
3-Dont worry bout spelling and stuff,half of us type to fast to understand each other anyways.
4-I have so much sympothy for your disorder man,i really dont know what to say... Sad Sad Sad

I dont even know you but,you sound like a really cool kid.

So ya know,i REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you get GM along with myself.Pretty insperational how you can be so calm.So im always gonna be here for ya Very Happy
thanks

aldenanater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum