CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imawoopsies GM App

Go down

Do you think i should be GM?

Imawoopsies GM App I_vote_lcap33%Imawoopsies GM App I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Imawoopsies GM App I_vote_lcap67%Imawoopsies GM App I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Imawoopsies GM App Empty Imawoopsies GM App

Post  alagarcy666 Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:22 am

Ingamename:Imawoopsies

Name:Jackie

Email/MSN:jackie_baron@yahoo.com

Vacancy:GM/Admin

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : I have experience but not a lot.
I love doing events and am very active when i join a server. I'm nice but i will do my job and i don't make exceptions to the rules and don't give out items.

How much time can you commit to the server? : Over 8hrs a day and 9hrs on weekends.(Although next week every day except monday i will be unavailable. My cousins are coming over and we're going to Disneyland!!)

How would you deal with Hackers? : I would warn them by jailing and if caught doing it again then immediate ban.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? :
I've been a GM on FkMs and Admin on BerserkMS.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : I've been playing private servers for about 3yrs and played maple for 2yrs before that.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? : I would refuse because most other private server rules for GMs are to not give out items no matter what.

Tell us about yourself: I love maplestory and private servers are awesome. I'm 14 and i live in California. I'm a people person and i promise u wont regret making me a GM. I like all types of music and my favorites types are screamo and heavy metal. I love my family and friends and also love playing maplestory/private servers. Thank you for your time. Smile Very Happy

Last edited by alagarcy666 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Srry had to change something. Hahahaha!!)

alagarcy666

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum