CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honest's GM APP

Go down

Honest's GM APP Empty Honest's GM APP

Post  Honest Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:34 am

In-game Name : Honest

Name- Tim Huang

MSN- timhng38@live.com

Vagancy- [GM] or [Admin]

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : Being a GM on a server can be a big responsibility and that is what I am capable of. I have became a GM before on previous servers and I know what it is expected of me.I will use all my powers and will to help this server be the best that there can be.By being a GM on this server I will show support to any fellow players who play this server. I will offer them my guidance and never give up unless their satisfaction is complete. I am a person who is determine to help at any cost. By using my powers as a GM,I would provide many activities such a events and others. I will create new ideas for all the players to enjoy and have entertainment. However,I will not abuse my powers in such matter.I know how to control my powers as a GM and I know how to abide them. I will make this server more secure and more safer by decreasing the population of hackers.I am not afraid of confronting anyone,I am a person who will stand up for themselves and not be treated disrespectfully. I love to help people,not only on their internet life,but also on their personal life. This way they will feel more comfortable playing this server rather than dealing other things on their personal life. Gm's makes tough decision and so do I. I know whats right and whats wrong.If you choose me as a GM I will open up great a opportunity for your server.

How much time can you commit to the server?
I will personally use my own time to help this server succeed. The commitment as a GM job on this server will be everlasting. I will do my job as long as possible.I just like to help the server with everything I got.

How would you deal with Hackers? - I have to be honest here because its what I actually believe. Hackers can be annoying and yet aggravating.They make the server look extremely bad. The way I deal with hackers is not auto-ban.First I actually want to talk to them.The conference I have with hackers are "Why do you hack?" If the response from the hacker is completely irrelevant or stupid,I will ban them.If the hacker sincerely apologizes for his action and his response is persuasive enough I will give him a certain time amount of ban and still may resume until the ban repels. If he wishes to continues then I have to choice but to ban.I hope you understand me Laughing

How can you make the server better?- This question refers back to the answer in the first question . I can make this server by being more safer for players to play. I give people my support and guidance if they have any problems.I try my best to keep this server as best as there can be and I really do believe that I can do it. If anyone needs my participation for helping this server,I will do it. I'm the type of person you can rely on.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? I was a GM on a private server called DagonMS.I have resigned my duty as a GM due to personal reasons.The GM experience taught my so much. I am also expired with forums as well. I have became Admins and Mods before.I have great knowledge on Admins and Mods and I know what they can do as terms in power. I worked with VBulletins,Forummotions,PHPBB,and more.I know how to run and control a forum to make it smoother and less spam.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience?- I have been playing 3 years now and I know basically everything.I played 2 years on normal servers and switched to private server which I have been playing for 1 year.It has been one heck of a journey.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc?- If any GM did do this then they are basically abusing their powers.Friends or no friends people requesting items from GM's must learn how to achieve them their selves.So if my friend did ask my for an item,I would decline it. I will offer them information on where/how to get
the items that they want.

Tell us about you
: Hi my name is Tim,I am 15 years old.At my spare time I love to play basketball. I love playing with my PS3 if I'm bored.Right now I reside at New York (The Big Apple) and its going great.I'm hoping to travel to more exciting places when I grow up.I'm a real funny and kind person (according to my friends) I love helping anyone who needs my help!Thanks for reading all of this =]
Razz

Honest

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum