CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masskiller's GM APP

Go down

Masskiller's GM APP Empty Masskiller's GM APP

Post  krazyarab Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:36 am

In-game Name : Masskiller

Name : Joe

Email / MSN : mass_killer_99@hotmail.com

Vacancy : GM

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) :

-I believe i should fill this vacancy because i wish to ensure that all players get the excellent experience that they deserve, and to complete all the challenges needed to pursue this.

How much time can you commit to the server? :

-I am able to commit about 4 hours a day during the summer, and maybe 2 hours a day during school.

How would you deal with Hackers? :

-I would first capture a video of the hacker as solid proof, then ban them instantly.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? :

-I am currently a Senior Admin on a CoD4 server, and i use to be a GM for a private server which was owned by my friend. (server closed because the owner found it to be too time wasting)

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? :

- I started playing GMS at about V.30. I have been playing private servers since OdinMS, once it shut down i kept on moving around. Eventually i made my own server but had to shut it down due to a lot of inactivity .

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? :

- I would answer no without even thinking about it. Then i would go on to explain to them why (fairness, GM power abuse, etc).

Tell us about yourself

- I am 15 years of age, i live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I enjoy chilling with my friends, playing sports such as hockey, basketball, and volleyball, of course playing on the computer, and learning new and interesting facts about computers. I am open-minded, like to joke around and have a lot of fun. I also wish to gain a degree in Computer Engineering in my future. And please do not bother adding my on MSN as i do not go on MSN, but feel free to e-mail be as i do check my e-mail.

krazyarab

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum