CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PhucFace's GM app

Go down

PhucFace's GM app Empty PhucFace's GM app

Post  PhucFace Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:52 pm

In-game Name : PhucFace

Name : Albert

Email / MSN : hanju24@hotmail.com

Vacancy : Admin/ Coder

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : I believe that i should fill this vacancy because I believe that i can be responsible for a lot of things. For example, I hosted my own private server. (www.balloonms.tk) I believe that i can improve this server by helping others, making players feel comfortable. I am fairly experienced in being a Game Master in private servers. I have to ability to code custom npcs (java and c++) i am capable of using mysql.

How much time can you commit to the server? : I can commit almost everyday to this server.

How would you deal with Hackers? : If i were to see players hack, i would first see what hacks they are using. If they are using reasonable hacks that can get them a warning, i would notify all of the GMs and give the player a warning. If i were to see the play again hacking, i would ban him/ her. Also if i were to see a player hacking(unreasonable) i would ban the player. Even if it was my friend, i would tell him to smarten up and ban him immediately.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? : www.balloonms.tk (my previous server)Good with coding.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : I have played over 30 different private servers.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? :
If my friend asked for items, i would ignore him and tell him to smarten up.

Background Info:
My name is Albert, I live in Canada, ontario. I love maplestory Very Happy. I like playing squash and tennis. Im korean.

PhucFace

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum