CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ianns gm app

2 posters

Go down

ianns gm app Empty ianns gm app

Post  ian9267 Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:20 pm

In-game Name : iann

Name : Ian Huebner

Email / MSN : skaterdude9245@yahoo.com

Vacancy : GM

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : i belive i should fill this vacancy because i would give people great events and make evryone happy because most people i meet on other maplestory private servers like me and have fun when ever i'm on.

How much time can you commit to the server? : 5-8 hours

How would you deal with Hackers? : first i would take screen shot then post show them to an admin or post on the fourms then i would jail the hacker until the admin or owner tells me they want done.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? : i have never been a gm but other people i know have been gms before and they have taught me really well how to be a gm.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : xenoms-top 40 200's
skillzms,revoultionms,and soulms

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? :i would tell them if they want that item then they have to win an event and i can not give it to them.

Tell us about yourself- i am 14 years old i have played maplestory since i was 12 and i have loved it ever since i am always commited to every server i play and every one likes me and they can trust me with anything.

ian9267

Back to top Go down

ianns gm app Empty Re: ianns gm app

Post  Television Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 pm

SUP DUDE! We have the same names! Hello Ian, My name is Ian!

Television

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum