CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonehx3 GM Application

Go down

Tonehx3 GM Application Empty Tonehx3 GM Application

Post  Tonehx3 Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:44 am

Name :
Tony Nguyen

IGN :
Tonehx3

Email / MSN :
My Email is productionx@live.com
Im not using MSN at the moment Razz

Vacancy :
Gamemaster spot
OR
Internship Spot

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) :
I Believe i could fill one or the other Vacancies(GM or Intern) because i am determine to do what i can for the server
INTERNSHIP- i want to learn from the GM of this server and someday Become a role model to the other
intern in training
Gamemaster- i believe i can become a excellent GM and i determined to make this server a better place for everyone that
join or is currently playing

How much time can you commit to the server? :
uhhhh...i would commit mostly all my time for the server so bascially
Mondays-7hrs
Tuesdays-8hrs
Wednesday-7hrs
Thursday-9hrs
Friday-6hrs
Saturday and Sunday-7hr

How would you deal with Hackers? :
I believe that we should give them a warning to start out with.If they contuine to hack.My last resort is to BAN them from the server

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? :
I have been a GM on several servers during the past months and everything went well. Sadly, The server got tooking down the servers... My most recent activity as a GM was within the server "ConlonMs". I know most of the GM commands by heart and I am very creative about events.During troublesome days, I am always ready to take action and I am committed to the community. I also have been GM in DarknessStory and SlapMS.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? :
I have been playing Maplestory and Private server for over 2year.i know i have no life x].but yes i have alot of experience playing Maplestory

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? :
of course i am not going to give it to them because that would be messed up to everyone esle that tried there best in the server and dont get nothing,GM are not gachapon so all i have to say is dont beg or ask for any stuff because you will not recieve the item.Thats all :] (not trying to be mean)

Tell us about yourself
Umm let me see
My name is Tony
I like to play sport and games xD
I like to sleep, eat , and drink
You can tell im Funny (not, i know)
uhhh i guess like Love Maplestory

Thank you for reading my App and Sorry to waste your time x]

Tonehx3

Back to top Go down