CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cautions [Gm] App

Go down

Cautions [Gm] App Empty Cautions [Gm] App

Post  baboo736 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:06 pm

In-game Name : MY ign is Caution

Name : Andre pesut-woolnough lol i know

Email / MSN : andre-bigerloser@hotmail.com

Spot:I wanna be a gm

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : I believe this cause i have been a gm admin and co-creater of 3 ms private servers.I know a bunch of commands and i am verry responsible and just want to help out.
How much time can you commit to the server? : I will put alot of time and effort i can go on monday,wednesday-sunday about 7 hrs each

How would you deal with Hackers? : Hackers are a no go zone with me i usally give them 2chances 1 put them in jail for and hr or so and explain what we expect from them here in your server 2nd is an instant ban until further notice.

How can you make the server better? :I can give me support answer new and curious players answers and i make videos on youtube 1 was a hit server called SpiderMs feel free to check.
Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? : LIke i said i have been a gm on 4 server-crankMs-FoolsMs-TGEfMs-LittersMs-DayhMs and been creater of sadnessMs
Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : I have been playing Ms for 4 yrs and private server for 2.I enjoy it and play at any time givven

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? : I would tell them every1 in this server is treated the same you will just have to earn it by contributing to the server or win events.
Tell us about you : My name is Andre i am 14 yrs old i live in sydney australia and play soccer.I help people making vids on youtube to promote their private server.And if i am able to become gm on this server i am sure to advertise your server to the whole world on youtube.Ty for reading good luck to u and server ..Smile

baboo736

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum