CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karma's GM/CODER App

Go down

Karma's GM/CODER App Empty Karma's GM/CODER App

Post  Karma Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:51 am

Name: Mike

Email: Ranger5592@yahoo.com

Vacancy: Gm/ Coder

Why I should fill this vacancy? I am more interested in being a GM more than a coder, and on that note if i did get accepted as a coder i would want the gm abilities. I know coding in C++ and am the strongest at rewriting outdated codes, and fixing broken codes. I know BASIC coding, i mean starting from scratch when i say that. I can add FM npc's or any other npc's and make them say, or do, just about anything that is needed. But i want to re-say that i have BASIC coding knowledge. I would be the most use for a crashed server.

Time: A few hours a day, every day, at the least.

Hackers: When hacking was in its baby stage, i was one of the "testers" on the actual Maplestory, and even made some of my own hacks at one point. So not only do i know where to look, but i know how to deal with a hacker. You hack, you dont play.

Experience: I made my own Private server in the past, about a year ago, with both Hamachi and without hamachi, and closed both. For a short time i was a coder for a closed private server, KarmaMS. And i was a gm in other hamachi and non hamachi PS. Nothing permanent sadly.

Past PS: I have been on a high number of Private servers, V55, V62, V75, and know the pros and cons of them all

Lol? I do not give out items other than in events, and the prize matches the event, if you catch my drift.

Me: I am 17, a senior in High school, and just resently enlisted in the United States Army as a Signals Intel. Analyst. I make great grades in school and i truly believe that i would be a great part of your server.
So please email me or pm me

P.S. I have not made a character on this server yet, im looking for a gm position in multiple servers at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum