CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok what is going on

5 posters

Go down

ok what is going on Empty ok what is going on

Post  OMGWTF Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:41 am

ok now im just confused cuz when i try to sign up it say username already registered (imaninja) and it say email already in use (silasdabeastof09@live.com) and then this site come out of no where like what is going on here can somebody please explain this to me

OMGWTF

Back to top Go down

ok what is going on Empty Server sorta restarted

Post  Night Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:31 am

Yeah, I assume your are imaninja, correct?

The server has been passed down due to JacJam no longer being able to host due to the fact he is going to Japan for 2 years to study or do whatever personal stuff. The server forum has been started fresh new, and the server has been given to Hahae.

The owner is now Hahae, and the Admin is now Cody. Casper, the previous Admin is now a regular GM. As for the others, I have no idea what happened to them ( Josh, dunno where he went. ) Tazerpig, me and Frank ( Zesty4444 ) have been demoted from the staff team, so I'm re-applying for my position.

And. I don't know what your current situation is, either Co-Owner, Admin or GM. That is what I assume.

Night

Back to top Go down

ok what is going on Empty extra ketchup:P

Post  jacob helper without you Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:22 pm

the server was passed to hahae,we got in a fight,she banned me,i was pissed,now im not,theres ur ketchup:P
jacob helper without you
jacob helper without you

Back to top Go down

ok what is going on Empty Josh

Post  jacob helper without you Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:24 pm

i asked josh to join me when i was pissed,he didnt like meh server i played,so he went and joined another server:P
jacob helper without you
jacob helper without you

Back to top Go down

ok what is going on Empty Re: ok what is going on

Post  Cody Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:42 am

Alright, Here's the run down [Thanks Zihao for all the info]

Frank is a GM again, Josh is the Admin [So I've heard] and I've become the Co-owner.

Tazerpig has come back and is applying to be a GM again, Zihao [Night] is here and I believe he's going to be accepted as a GM again, but I'm uncertain because of the lack of players, and the fact that we have so many GM's

Jacob was banned for power abuse after given multiple warnings from Hahae, who is now hosting the server.

Casper is here but is not a GM because he didn't want to be a GM anymore, he also has his own server to run as well.

No one has registered under "Imaninja" yet so I don't know what to tell you O_o

The new forum site was originally made by Casper [It was the default BB background white and very plain with a photoshop advertising banner] and I've been spending the past few days fixing it up, making it look nice and adding features, however since this is a brand new forum, everyone has to re-register, Hahae had to re-make the server with Casper after the hosting switch because something was messed up in the process, We are now working on re-installing NPCs from the last server.

So to break it all down, The server is under new Management, but the old Managers, Staff and other such good folk are still here Smile
Cody
Cody
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Post  tazerpig Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:27 pm

yesh ninja sadly me no longer am GM me arnt Sad
tazerpig
tazerpig

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Well, the whole "GM" thing and such rests in Hahae's hands, I get to make an opinion, but I don't have the Database so I can't do much :O
Cody
Cody
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Post  OMGWTF Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:43 am

sigh i new this would happen the only reason im not the owner is because for some reason C++ express edition wont download on my computer so i asked julie and jacob to help wit the server and they just took over and made me admin so i was ok wit the admin but then jacob left so casper made the server and then julie came back and then this happened -_- there wouldnt even be a criticalms if it wasnt my idea

OMGWTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:46 am

I Don't know what to tell ya.

You should come back anyway, People miss you :O
Cody
Cody
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down