CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[App] Cody

3 posters

Go down

[App] Cody Empty [App] Cody

Post  Cody Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:07 am

Since there is no format, I'm going to write it based on what I remember from the last one Very Happy

In-game Name : Cody

Name : Cody Spielvogel

Email / MSN : arson_lad@hotmail.com

Vacancy : GameMaster [GM] / Administrator [Admin]

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : I believe I am suited to fill one of the following Vacancies because I have had a fair amount of experience in both fields in question, I am kind and not afraid to confront someone with a problem or issue, I am very active both in-game and in the forums and I do not show favoritism of any kind toward players or staff. I am very determined and do not give up easily, and I don't expect to please every player, though I do everything in my power to help. I try to stay back and let the players be themselves, and I offer support where available, but anyone who is caught breaking the rules will be punished, Finally I love to help, I like being the guy people come to when they have a problem

How much time can you commit to the server? : I can offer a lot of my time to the server, I'm currently on the ever fabled Summer Vacation, so I don't have to go to school for a while, and I don't have a job, so all I have left to do is play the game or hang out with some friends, Which doesn't happen very often Razz

How would you deal with Hackers? : Hackers are a danger and a negative influence on the entire server, Henceforth, all hackers are banned without warning. No exceptions

How can you make the server better? : Well, as I said in my last GM application before the forums were switched, I would try my very hardest to donate, but I don't have a job, so that would be rather hard, but I can offer my services to the best of my abilities to keep this server running smoothly, and do everything I can to help advertise.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? : I have been a GM on a list of different servers, and an Admin on at least 4 of them, I will list them of you ask me too Very Happy I've been a forum moderator many times before, and I have a basic knowledge of the Admin CP to allow things like Signatures, Custom ranks, and new images for the forums such as a new banner, a new "New post" icon and other such things that give the forum a nicer touch.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : I have been playing MapleStory since the closed beta, when GM's actually held events, and I've been playing private servers since OdinMS opened, which I believe was the very first private server.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? : I would tell them that they would have to win them fairly from an event from one of the staff members of "CriticalMS" I would also ask what items and scroll could be given in an event.

Tell us about you : My name is Cody, I'm 17 years old, and I live in Ontario Canada, I am in the Eastern Timezone [-5 hours] and I'm unemployed, I love to play servers and meet new people, overall I enjoy talking to others and finding out how things work Very Happy
Cody
Cody
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

[App] Cody Empty YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  jacjam Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:01 am

im not new here,i dont know what happened to the website,im the owners gf,and i say YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!

jacjam

Back to top Go down

[App] Cody Empty PUNISHMENT

Post  jacjam Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:03 am

i realy like the way you would handle a hacker Very Happy

jacjam

Back to top Go down

[App] Cody Empty gm lvl

Post  jacjam Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:05 am

im sorry,but i dont think you should be a lvl 4 gm(admin) we currently have no vaccency for that postion,also you could seriously screw up the server,srry

jacjam

Back to top Go down

[App] Cody Empty I understand completely

Post  Cody Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 pm

I appreciate the concern you have for this server, however I did also apply for a GM position, which is also something to consider, I was talking to Hahae about it last night, and he said that the next time he saw me he would make me a Lvl 3 GM, and I'm content with that, however, if any problem or concern arises with you, please let me know.
Cody
Cody
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

[App] Cody Empty Re: [App] Cody

Post  tazerpig Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:56 am

shouldnt this be deleted cus ur alredy an admin now
tazerpig
tazerpig

Back to top Go down

[App] Cody Empty Re: [App] Cody