CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refrain From Begging For Items.

4 posters

Go down

Refrain From Begging For Items. Empty Refrain From Begging For Items.

Post  Kyuchu Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:23 am

Refrain From Begging

Today, many players were begging Staff members, to hand out rare items such as Gm Hats, Scrolls, and other rare items. All these items can only be obtained from events, in order to obtain these items, you have to win an event. There will be some events in the forums, as well as in game, these items can be won in either places. So look forward to many events, that will be hosted by Staff members daily, also check out the blue notices during game play, to know exactly when an event might begin.

We may not give you any of those items, unless earned by hand, it is not because we are bias, it's because it's only fair for everyone, and we also do not have authority to give you items, without the permission of higher ranked Staff members ( Hahae ).

Besides all that, mind out dust, we are continuing to make the server a better place for you, this means that more updates will be made throughout this month, bosses have been found from Fm 1-6, look forward to that, silver slimes are added in Fm 1 for superb training. And don't forget the super rebirth Npc, right at the first floor of Fm. We strongly advise you to enjoy your stay here.

Thank You For Your Time.
Kyuchu
Kyuchu
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Refrain From Begging For Items. Empty Re: Refrain From Begging For Items.

Post  tazerpig Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:30 pm

thank you for this kyuchu
tazerpig
tazerpig

Back to top Go down

Post  Classic Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:54 am

I'm aware that this has been made on 'Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:23 pm' and it is almost 2 weeks later and this problem still occurs in some degree. That said, (and I don't mean to sound rude) if this problem happens with the same player after the many warnings I have given and the times I have said "No", I will jail you for 30 minutes if repeat offenders continue to ask for such items.
Classic
Classic

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldenTokenz Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:13 pm

Good to know,One of my best rules xD

GoldenTokenz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum