CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware Of Threats

3 posters

Go down

Should Anyone Threatening Our Community, Be Removed ?

Beware Of Threats I_vote_lcap100%Beware Of Threats I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Beware Of Threats I_vote_lcap0%Beware Of Threats I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Beware Of Threats Empty Beware Of Threats

Post  Kyuchu Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Beware Of Nexon Threats

It has came to my attention. that someone in this forum, has been threatening our community, that Nexon will take action, we are asking everyone to ignore the threats, and continue with your daily mapling. If you are a new member and ever spot someone threatening our community, be sure to private message, Cody through the forums, or contact Hahae or Kyuchu, in game.

We are also asking you to refrain from listening or joining in with the culprit and he's threats, we are also asking you not to be afraid of those threats, whether they are lies or not. Our community is growing in size, try to get some people to join our server, we will eventually remove the person who has been threatening us. But, not to worry as it's our concern not yours.

Thank You For Your Under Standing.
Kyuchu
Kyuchu
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Beware Of Threats Empty Re: Beware Of Threats

Post  Cody Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:16 am

Thank you, Kyuchu for clearing that up, Yes, they are only empty threats, nothing is going to happen to us, or to our players, And yes, Please feel dree to contact me on the forums with any questions or concerns you may have.
Cody
Cody
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Post  tazerpig Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:48 am

Yea Nexon wouldnt pay someone to report other servers cus nexon could just go on ultimate top 200 and go from #1 ps to #500 ps
tazerpig
tazerpig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum