CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cookies GM App

2 posters

Go down

Cookies GM App Empty Cookies GM App

Post  Cookies Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:16 am

In-game Name :Cookies

Name :Jason

Email / MSN :AIM :MyAimIsLame MSN:megahomie@gmail.com

Vacancy : Become A GM

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : I should fill this vacancy for recruiting people to this server and to advertise make creative events, make new comers feel comfortable to the server, help
people out Make Videos. I am able to make banners.

How much time can you commit to the server? : Summer: 10 Hours School 5 hours

How would you deal with Hackers? : I'll follow them to see if they are actually hacking then ban them.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? : I have been GM for NinjaStory,LuigiStory,Co-Owner Of SoccerStory, GM Chustory, GM in TimelessMs and GM in StoryOfLove.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : I have been in many servers experiencing different ones.
NinjaStory,LuigiStory,SoccerStory,Chustory,TimelessMs and StoryOfLove.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? : I'd decline him and tell him to wait for an event or if i owed him scrolling then I'd say yes. Being GM has rules and saying no to your friends.

Somethings about me: I'm Jason and I'm 15, I LOVE COOKIES, player football and love to enjoy this server.
I usually stay on for a while to help people out on servers. I have Cygnus Files For the server If I become GM. I love this server and its very good and way above decent. Thank You All and VOTE FOR THIS SERVER!

Heres an old banner I made:
Cookies GM App BannedStory_imagepng-1

Cookies

Back to top Go down

Cookies GM App Empty Re: Cookies GM App

Post  Cody Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:00 am

Your app is very vague, and seems very demanding, and its almost as if you're trying to bribe us with the cygnus files... Which we don't even know work or not since they haven't been tested, we also ask that you put your app into different colors so its easier to read. You also never mention how much MAPLESTORY experience you have, you only filled out your private server experience, We're also looking for more then you saying you'll fill out your GM duties, which is all you listed in why you should fill said vacancies, we're looking for a bit of personality, along with other attributes that you may or may not have that will prove to us you have what it takes to be a GM, and I'm just not seeing that here.

Application Denied.

Note : play around the server for a while and then try to post another app, maybe next time around you can improve on what I've listed.
Cody
Cody
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum