CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, World!

2 posters

Go down

Hello, World! Empty Hello, World!

Post  Tacoon Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:16 am

Yeah, what's up. (The cheesy title of the topic is a coding reference, nerdy, i know). My name is Tyler and you can call me by that or Tacoon.

About me, nothing much, really. I like to have fun but not to act completely stupid. I'm an avid grammar supporter (but im not a grammar Nazi), and I like to show my intelligence online because there's no points in having talents unless you can show them off. I have been a mapler since a few months after the beta was done. I was a OdinMS original player, and I was a part of the forums months before its release date was even made.

Oh yeah, one last thing, I am an avid forumer, so if you see me on the forums more than the server that's why. Speaking of the forums, ingenious idea on the rating on the topic title, guys.

Thats all for now. See you guys in game.

Tacoon

Tacoon

Back to top Go down

Hello, World! Empty Re: Hello, World!

Post  gwenhyvere Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:21 am

Hey Tyler/ Tacoon, xP
I'm Cait, Aka. GreenTea. I hope to see you in game.
I, too, am sort of a grammar person, only ... it near drives me crazy when people don't use it properly, ahah. I don't like to correct people, though. D= I think it's .. rude? Lol, I don't know.
Anyway, see you online. =)
Ciao. ♥️
gwenhyvere
gwenhyvere

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacoon Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:09 am

Thanks for the reply, Cait! I appreciate that somebody likes reading the introductions >.> I hope to see you online too.

Tacoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum