CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love's GM app (:

Go down

Love's GM app (: Empty Love's GM app (:

Post  Love Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:21 am

In-game Name : Love

Name : Kristy

Email / MSN : Kristayroxyu@gmail.com ; Pwettykristay@hotmail.com

Vacancy : GM!

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : Because I have experience in GMing and I know how to handle most situations players set me up with.

How much time can you commit to the server? : I do play World of Warcraft with my boyfriend, but if given the vacany I will duel box CriticalMS and WoW so I can be reached if someone on MS needs help. Also when not on WoW i'll be thinking of or hosting new and exciting events, not just plain old JQs. (:

How would you deal with Hackers? : Give them a warning. If they pretend to speak another language like Spanish, i'll use what little knowledge of the language I have to deal with them. If they continue doing it, i'll SS them hacking and ban their account until further notice from another GM. Of course, with the warning would come jailing.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? : I was a GM on OnyxMS and CheeseMS, both v55. I memorized all the commands and the Map IDs for the most common maps.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : Played for 3 years now, GMS and Private servers.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? : Tell them to win them in an event (;.

Tell us about yourself : I am a good listener, respectful of not only people of higher authority than me, but everyone around me. 10th grade is coming up soon which I will be focused on, but as I will do with WoW, I will keep MS up so anyone can reach me if they need assistance. A lot of my friends say I'm like a dog.. xD Loyal and energetic. I am also very appreciative and I follow the rules.(:

Love

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum