CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic's Application

Go down

Classic's Application Empty Classic's Application

Post  Classic Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:15 pm

In-game Name : Classic

Name : Ethan

Email / MSN : maxedoutmax@yahoo.com (if anyone e-mails me, leave your ign so i know who it is)

Vacancy : GM

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : I'm looking to gain experience in the gm position and I think that I would be a great addition to the CMS team. I like ridding the server of hackers and threats because I once owned a Runescape private server and it got hacked and all the accounts were wiped. If i were to become a GM then I would do my best to prevent stuff similar to this from happening. I also like helping people out so being a GM would make that easier.

How much time can you commit to the server? : If im home, then im on. I play for the most part, 5-8 hours a day.

How would you deal with Hackers? : Ban them, no exceptions

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? : No experience with maplestory Gm but have been on a runescape private server, which I guess doesn't matter here.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : I have played most of the big servers and many of the smaller ones. Lets just say, I know what i'm doing when it comes to a private server.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? : I would pm the owner or a more seasoned GM and ask if it is allowed. Mostlikly its not so i would politely deline them and possibly help them get it by other means. e.g. boss/monster drops.

Tell us about yourself
well im 17 and i play private servers...not much else besides that I love being sociable with other players if their up to it If I am not accepted I will continue to play the server and still help out players that need it, I won't quit like some other immature people that I've seen do so in the past.
Classic
Classic

Back to top Go down