CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

darknedLIFE's GM app

Go down

darknedLIFE's GM app Empty darknedLIFE's GM app

Post  gage Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 pm

In-game Name : darknedLIFE

Name : Gage (pronounced gauge)

Email / MSN :gage_lidkea@hotmail.com

Vacancy : GM

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) :
I feel that me being a gm on this
great, thriving server would be a great experience for everyone that plays. I feel
hacking is a horrible, yet repettitive thing that GM(s) must deal with, and i would
like to just try to get rid of all of the hackers. all in all, i would like to make
the game easier for any other player, without breaking the rules of being a GM.

How much time can you commit to the server? : I would say, when i could get on, i will. that is about 4-6 hours a day.

How would you deal with Hackers? : I would ban them instantly, no appeals.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? : Not much experience of a maplestory gm, but i think i have a good breif of what it would be like. and i am 100% sure that i can deal with it, while having a good attitude.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : ive played maplestory for about 3 years now, and ive played servers for about 7 months. but i know what im doing when i am playing both.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? :i would not give them any free items, yet i would help them get theese items. by all examples, helping them killing monsters/bosses.

Tell us about yourself- I am 14 and i play servers i enjoy as much as i can. as much as i love to play, i do have small things to do. but it never takes long. i love talking to mature players and people that are good. overall, i am not an immature player that i have seen in many servers, xbox live, etc.

Last edited by gage on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : colors again)

gage

http://none..

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum