CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiong's GM Application

Go down

Xiong's GM Application Empty Xiong's GM Application

Post  Xiong Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:54 am

Xiong's Game Master Application

1.In-game Name :Xiong

2.Name :Donald Xiong. Call me Sunny, It's my Nickname.^^

3.Email / MSN :Email:XiongLOL@yahoo.com
MSN:XiongLOL@live.com

4.Vacancy : Game Master

5.Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : Well, thats because I would enjoy helping this server to stay fun and fair for other non-GM players and also the newcomers.I'm sure I can tell when something goes wrong or is wrong. I can think of a fair punishment, but that all depends on on how bad the situation is. Hackers are useless, however, I do not use a instant ban, id like to tell them the consequences before that. Another reason i do not use instand ban is because obviously, I would need to show you, the owner, proof of the hacking. Last of all, I do promise not to abuse any of the GM Powers or break any rules.

5.How much time can you commit to the server? : As long as you wish, unless I have something to do, like school.

6.How would you deal with Hackers? :As I already said, I'd show proof, then jail the hacker and tell them reasons why not to hack.

7.Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? :Yes, I was a former lvl 3 GM in another server named MapleJuice. Unfortunately, it closed due to some issues I am not supposed to discuss.

8.Past MapleStory / Private server experience? :I started the original MapleStory about when I was 8. I was introduced to private servers when I was about 10. I admit, private servers are awesome, only if there are active players. It's sorta' hard to find a Private server with a ton of active players. I've played Maple since now, this same time you are reading my application.

9.What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? : First of all, I dont give out anything to anyone when I'm a GM. Secondly, I would say, "Dude, I'm sorry. I can't break the rules or else ill lose my spot as a GM and I wouldnt like that. I know that you are my friend, but there are somethings I can't do." lol, That's how I would handle it.

10.Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm a fun guy if you get to know me. I get along with people quickly. I'm 13 and very mature for my age, as what other people say. I have a great patience unless it's something I can't stand. My favorite color is yellow and I'm 100% CHINESE. Being Asian is great. I get rice almost everyday. ^^ And I always keep my promises. And here is a promise right now, I promise I won't and will not break any rules as a GM and I'll follow any direction as you say. So I hope you take your time and consider about making me a GM. See you in game. ^^

Sincerely,
Donald Xiong(Sunny ^^)
Xiong
Xiong

Back to top Go down