CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FatalDesire's GM application

Go down

Am I fit to fill in this vacancy?

FatalDesire's GM application I_vote_lcap50%FatalDesire's GM application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
FatalDesire's GM application I_vote_lcap50%FatalDesire's GM application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

FatalDesire's GM application Empty FatalDesire's GM application

Post  lolwutxd Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:35 pm

In-game Name :

FatalDesire

Name :

Steven

Email / MSN :

You can contact me at fataldesire679@gmail.com

Vacancy :

Hm.. I've thought about it, and I believe an internship would be fine.

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) :

Well, obviously you guys jut can't trust me right off the bat. I want to be an intern to first show you my abilities of adapting, and how determined I am to take up this job.

How much time can you commit to the server? :

Right now I have an essay to write, but I'd say about 3-5 hours a day, during the summer. However, in a month, I'll be starting school again. So for the weekdays, I'd have to say at least 2-3 hours, more or less. During the weekends, I can give up about 5-7 hours to play, it all depends if I have plans or not.

How would you deal with Hackers? :

First of all, I just can't ban them on the spot. I'd have to be able to provide enough evidence to show that this person is a hacker. I'd put myself in hide, then follow said accused person around until I have liable information. I'd then try to get a hold of the owner, the admin, and a GM to discuss my finding. Once I get the permission, I will carry out the punishment as planned by us.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? :

I've been a GM in quite a lot of servers, so I might not be able to remember them all. I can provide a list of servers I was a GM in and the IGN I used and rank.

DeathNoteMS : Kurotsuki: GM level 4.
spAzMS: Divine/Slinky69: GM level 3.
EpicMS: Slinky69: GM level 5
ZethianMS: Divine/Soybeans: GM level 3.
FatalDesire's GM application Maple0008 <-- The owner asked me to train his friend.
JapanMS: Kurotsuki: GM level 2.
HeroicMS: Sexy: GM level 2
CounterStory: Slinky69: GM level 4.
Sorry, that's all I can provide, but I never did take screen shots, since they were a pain. If you choose to believe me, then you do. If not, then I guess it'll be my loss.

As for being a moderator, I was an Admin in the spAzMS forums, a moderator for the ZethianMS forums.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? :

I've played GMS back in the day in around 2003-2006. I started playing MSPS' around last year, since they seemed interesting.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? :

A lot of people say they won't give it to a friend; however, I have seen a lot of GM's in my old servers that do break the rules. As for me, I'd first give them a warning because they should have known the rules by now. If they had not, I'd make a topic in the forum stating that you mustn't ask GM's for items, unless you have won an event. Then, if they continue to ask me for items, I shall punish them according to their offence.

Tell us about yourself:

I'm an avid reader, and a fun person to be around. Overall, I'd be the person who quietly enforces the rules, whilst being a caring and awesome person to be around. I can adapt to different situations very quickly, and I can also hold various events, such as: Hide N' Seek, simple trivia, Jump Quests, Truth or False, "Name That" series, and etc. I can create some simple banners with images using Photoshop.

Thank you for taking the time to read and evaluate my application. I appreciate it!

lolwutxd

Back to top Go down