CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's Gm Application

Go down

Michael's Gm Application Empty Michael's Gm Application

Post  Michael Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:47 pm

In-game Name : Michael

Name :Michael Mitchell

Email / MSN : NosLover69@yahoo.com my skype is foxraceing1327

Vacancy : Any position is fine with me i can handle and level you put me to i have coded once i wasnt great at it but i am a excellent Head Gm i have handled a lot of problems

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : I do best helping people to the extent of my abilities i love watching out for the server and keeping hackers out bringing players in solving problems i am a fun person to be with but family or not i do not give away items unless under event rules

How much time can you commit to the server? : All day til 7/18/09 and after that anywhere from 4:30pm to 12:30am i am in eastern time so it will fit for most players

How would you deal with Hackers? : depends on the level and multitude of hacks if they are spamming they would be warned and if continued i would ban if they are god mod item vac etc... ban without warning

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? : i have had a lot of experiences with Gm i have done multiple jobs but mostly owners quits or gm's fight until there way is done but i have a great feeling about this server i wanna make it work =P

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : i have played countless servers i have gm'ed about nine times and i stuck with all servers til owner shut down or gm's couldn't do there job right or refused to

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? : i would tell them they know i cant and there not my friend if they wanna get me in trouble they know better

Tell us about yourself

My name is Michael Mitchell I live in Bristol Virginia i attend John S. Battle high school i am currently a sophomore i am 15 my birthday is October tenth some of my hobbies is Football(I don't play for school they suck =P) Maple story Jogging and working out i am Six foot three i weigh about 125 pounds i play xbox360 on live my gamer tag is xDroctoganapuz i enjoy meeting new people making new friends and help the most i can thank you for reading my application i hope you can reflect on it and i will become a future GameMaster of this wonderful server Very Happy Very Happy

Michael

Back to top Go down