CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application for Mystical

Go down

GM application for Mystical Empty GM application for Mystical

Post  Mystical Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:01 am

In-game Name : Mystical

Name : Eddie

Email / MSN : poringx2@yahoo.com

Vacancy : GM

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : I believe I should fill this vacancy because I've been playing in regular MS and private MS servers for such a long time now and I know a lot about things. I also want to be able to help out people and make this server better. I'm also on a lot so I can use a lot of my time helping people.

How much time can you commit to the server? : I will commit as much time as it is needed to this server.

How would you deal with Hackers? : I would ban them immediately because you are not allowed to hack at all in this server.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? : Yes, I was a GM in other private servers, but a lot of the servers got all jacked up so yeah..

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : Yeah, I've been playing in normal MS and private MS servers for a LONG time now...

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? : Say no because you're not allowed to give items to friends.

Tell us about yourself:
I live in California and I like to chill and talk with people. I'm very laid back and I like to help people. I'm fun to talk with and I'm very trustworthy. I am also very responsible.

Mystical

Back to top Go down