CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lana's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Lana's GM Application Empty Lana's GM Application

Post  Lana Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:05 am

Hello, I am Lana from CritMS, and I am applying for Game Master.
In-game Name : Lana.

Name : Carmen, or you can just call me Lana. Smile

Email / MSN : kristophgavin89@yahoo.com

Vacancy : Game Master.

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) :
I believe I should fill in this vacancy(s) because I am strict, but fair person. I am VERY serious most of the time, but I can also be funny. I just LOVE helping People out in ANY way I can, especially people that are new. I LOVE to host events and participate in them. I also love to try my best, play fair, and I think I'd be a great GM, even though I have no experience. I will learn though, because I LOVE to learn everyday. Smile

How much time can you commit to the server? :
It REALLY depends. It's very random. I can commit about 4 hours, 6 hours, or 10 hours, but Summer Vacation is almost over.

How would you deal with Hackers? :
If I find a hacker.. HACKING.. I would ban them on the spot. I HATE hacking very much, because it ruins the fun for All the players, and the reason for playing the game. There will be no exceptions, because they CHOSE to hack. Even in a private server. I think that's VERY stupid to hack in a private server.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? :
I'm VERY sorry.. I don't have any experience. I'd like to gain experience if you accept me as a part of your Team, though. Smile

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? :
I have played MapleStory Since the Beta days, Which is about 4-5 Years. I have played private servers for about a year now, and I still remember the first Private Server I have played in. (DragonStory)

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? :
If a "friend" asked me for Items, they're not my friend. Do you know why? They would've read the forums before playing the game. You SHOULD read the rules, obey them, or leave. I wouldn't be their friend if they did not abide by the rules.

Tell us about yourself
I am a GIRL, Obviously. I love to sit and play the computer. I am still looking for the "right" person to be with. I have endured a lot of pain in my life.. I Love The Show I Love Lucy, and I just love MapleStory and this server. MapleStory has been a part of my life, and I would never betray this server and report this to Nexon. I am young, but smart. Maybe you can learn a thing or two from me. I Live in California, and I would love to vote for the servers I love, especially this one! And, it's okay if I don't get picked. I will STILL play this server, no matter what. I'd love to be a part of this Community.
(This has been my favorite server since SydneyMS.)
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to apply for GM. -Lana
Lana
Lana

Back to top Go down

Lana's GM Application Empty Re: Lana's GM Application

Post  whatemmanueL Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:11 pm

hey im done just look at the thing were you need to copy and paste but all the way to the bottom
whatemmanueL
whatemmanueL

Back to top Go down