CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xRichardV29x's GM application

Go down

xRichardV29x's GM application Empty xRichardV29x's GM application

Post  soccer029 Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:58 am

In-game Name : xRichardV29x

Name : Richard

Email / MSN : Soccer029@yahoo.com

Vacancy : GM

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) :

Because I would like to help to keep this server A clean, fair, and fun experience for the players that join, I believe I should fill this vacancy. I love to help people and help them get used to the server. I believe I can tell when something bad is done what the right punishment for it is. If I see something wrong such as hacking I believe that no warning is in order and a instant ban is necessary. I also have the skills to deal with all sorts of people.

How much time can you commit to the server? :

I can spend about 12+ hours a day on non-school days. On school days (starts on August 27) I can put in 4-7 hours a day on the server. In the winter I have even more time for the server because I hate the cold. I stay up extremely late on non-school days too! Sleep

How would you deal with Hackers? :

At first I would have to witness the hacking because I want fair and unbiased judgement towards all players. Once I have witnessed the hacking occur I would give the hacker no warnings, just an instant banning.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? :

I was a GM in a server before, but the server was shut down due to the owner not being able to keep the server up. Dont get me wrong, im a funny guy but I take the roll of being a GM very seriously.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? :

I have played Maplestory for over 1 1/2 years now and I got bored of it so i switched to private servers. I have been a part of over 20 Maplestory private servers in the past; all of which very different. I would say I have a lot of experience with private servers. I have also been involved in some of the higher ranked servers.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? :

I would explain to them that nobody gets the privelage of obtaining these items through a GM. I would have to tell them that this server is to be a fair server and that they would have to obtain it by themselves or buy them. If it is a GM scroll, I would tell them that they would have to obtain it through winning an event.

Tell us about yourself:

My name is Richard VanOverloop (crazy last name right? Its Beligian). I am 15 years old and my birthday is March 8th. I live around the Chicago area in Illinois, U.S.A. I enjoy playing sports and hanging with my friends but I like the computer more. My favorite sports are soccer and basketball. This may sound funny but I would like to grow up to be a surgeon. I dont know what kind but I love anatomy and the organs, I find health class easy. If anybody would like to get to know me more my e-mail is Soccer029@yahoo.com as posted earlier. Oh, and a little fun fact; the colors fro top to bottom are my favorite to my least favorite! Very Happy

Last edited by soccer029 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just found out school hours.)
soccer029
soccer029

Back to top Go down