CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CritMS Next's Gm Application

Go down

CritMS Next's Gm Application Empty CritMS Next's Gm Application

Post  Next Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:38 am

In-game Name : Next

Name : My name is Abdoul.

Email / MSN : My email is crazyguy11356@hotmail.com, Also my aim crazy11356.

Vacancy : Level 2 Admin, and level 3 gm

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : I believe i should fill this vacancy because i can be a good gm/admin as i was in other servers and i can help the server's community and bring more people to love this server and play it everyday.

How much time can you commit to the server? : i will usually be on from 2:00p.m newyork time to 1am or midnight. and on weekends i can be on all day.

How would you deal with Hackers? : i would just jail a hacker if i saw one, then i would contact the owner or a higher level authority to pick what they should decide to do with the hacker.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? : i use to have my own server , but i quit that server and decided to be a admin, in whitechocolatems so i understand how to be a gm/admin.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : my experience was to bring tons of people to the server and can make awesome banners and i just help anyone that is in need of help.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? : if a friend asked me for items and levels i wouldnt give him stuff because he should earn it on his own and it would mean im treating one player good and excluding the other players.

Tell us about yourself : My name is Abdoul, i am black and chinese,i live in newyork, i am 16, and i like using the bathroom lol Well thank you for ur time reading my application hope i become a admin/gm.

Next

Back to top Go down