CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faint's GM Application :]

Go down

Faint's GM Application :] Empty Faint's GM Application :]

Post  matt309 Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:51 pm

In-game Name : Faint

Name : Matt

Email / MSN : mwalton309@hotmail.com

Vacancy : GM

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) : I believe I should fill this vacancy because I am a helpful person and can help users out. I am also very kind and I could help watch over the server. I am respectful of everyone and I like to have fun, I don't want to ruin anyones experience on this server, I want them to have to the best time. =)

How much time can you commit to the server? : I can commit a large time to the server (I'm up at 12:00 PM usually and go to sleep at 4:00 AM everyday untill school starts.)

How would you deal with Hackers? : If I ever encountered a hacker I would at first if they haven't been warned before I would give them a chance to stop hacking, but if I caught him again I would ban him because he had his chance to stop hacking.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? : I have been a GM before and it was on DarkAgeMs which is a popular server.

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? : I've been playing maple for the full 4 years it has been out: GMS, ForeverMs and DarkAgeMs.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? : I would respect my duty as a GM and I would politely say "Sorry but as a GM I can't randomly hand out items or anything for free, you will have to win an event.

Tell us about yourself:I am 13 years old and I am a male and I live in florida. I'm kind and polite. I am helpful too. School is coming up soon so I won't be able to be on as much as I would be on if I was picked for GM now.I would love to help out the server. So I hope you pick me for the spot =)

matt309

Back to top Go down