CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutter's application.

Go down

Shutter's application. Empty Shutter's application.

Post  Television Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:11 pm

In-game Name : My ingame name shall be Shutter.

Name : Ian

Email / MSN : ianrestaurant2009@gmail.com / x-shattered-x@live.com.sg

Vacancy : GameMaster Level 3.

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) :
I think I am able to fill in this Vancancy as I have much experience in Maplestory. I have started Msea since beta, and have a level 187 Dark Knight. After I quit, I joined MapleGlobal. I have a level 165 Night lord.
I have been a GM in 5 servers and can remember almost alot of codes. I am friendly and am a joker at times,but when it is time to hunt down hackers/ abusers, it would definitely treated seriously. I am able to host events but will not spawn too much mobs. Mobs can lag servers.I am able to speak Cantonese,Teochew, Hokkien, Malay, Dutch,English(duh), Chinese and Japanese. This is an advantage for me as I am able to communicate with other users in the server if they needed any help.

How much time can you commit to the server? :
Almost everyday, after I am back from school.

How would you deal with Hackers? :

I would take a screenshot, ban the hacker, post it on forums to determine he/she was hacking.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? :

I have been in 5 servers as an admin and gamemaster. The servers are : [ BryanMS,KyraMS,MapleViaOnline,Vivistory and SunshineMS.]

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? :

I have been in Maplestory [Legal ] for many years now. I have played MapleSEA and MapleGlobal. I own very high level accounts in it.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? :

I would DEFINITELY not give him any. I know I would suck for this but, for the best of the server, I would not. I would ask him to go to the allinone shop to buy them.

Tell us about yourself :

My name is Ian, I am 21 years old. I am able to speak Cantonese,Teochew, Hokkien, Malay, Dutch,English(duh), Chinese and Japanese. This is an advantage for me as I am able to communicate with other users in the server if they needed any help.

Television

Back to top Go down