CriticalMS New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple's GameMaster Application.

Go down

Purple's GameMaster Application. Empty Purple's GameMaster Application.

Post  purple Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:47 am

In-game Name :
Purple

Name :
Kevin Nguyen

Email / MSN :
iziskevin@gmail.com
Madduckiee@hotmail.com

Vacancy :
Anything of my caliber that will help the server. I would like to take on level 3 or 4, but It's most likely that I will get to this sort of level of trust and commitment. I can also be a event gm or hunter gm.

Why do you believe you should fill this Vacancy(s) :
I usually feel good when I help people and also maple is one of my best hobbies. I usually know where hackers like to go and *train* and such as that. I have a fun outgoing person so I can also be an event gm. I love hide n go seek events and jump quests so I'll be able to host these.

How much time can you commit to the server? :
Well, as much time as I possibly can. Since it's summer right now I can commit as much as I like to, because I don't sleep as much. But during school I can only put around 3~4 hours into Critical MS.

How would you deal with Hackers? :
First, I would use !cheaters and If it shows he's hacking I would follow him around in hide.
After that, I would check the specific hack's he was using and if no other gm was on I would ban him.

Past GameMaster or Forum Moderator Experience? :
I have been a gm in many servers, Pie ms,blue ms, dragon ms, heaven ms, spaz ms, Electro ms, and one more I forgot my name was Purple in pie ms, Kevin in blue ms, CookieMonsta in dragon

Past MapleStory / Private server experience? :
Um, I have played maple for about 5 years now. I have many experiences in private servers, I have played more then about maybe 500? They have all shut down and I have experiences with bad gms and overall good ones. The only problem I had faced with servers is that most game masters never go on.

What would you do if a "friend" asked for items / Scrolls Etc? :
First, I would not give it to him even if he was my best friend and he said he wouldn't be anymore. I would see if he had won any event from other gm's if he told he did. If he did not and kept asking me for items. I would give a warning, and the *friend* that received the warning would be asked not to beg anymore, but if he continued I would jail him.

Tell us about yourself
I have a little hobbies only, Baseball,Softball,Maple,Gunz,and talking and making friends. I love to talk to people and play around with them. People around me sometimes make friends with me. Im pretty nice and if I'm not people usually just ask me to calm down and I do. I get mad at some small things if they are important. I remeber most gm commands and I like to have fun thats about it. Thank you for reading this. Very Happy lol!

purple

Back to top Go down